Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Blog

Okay, so here it is, my first blog entry on my new blogging site. I am so excited. Now most of my friends know I have alot to say(sometimes too much) and never enough time to say it. So maybe this will be a good way of communicating my thoughts without taking up too much telephone time with a toddler screaming in the background. I'll try to update as much as possible, my mind rambles quite often, so it should make some pretty random blogs in the near future.

As for right now, I am enjoying a few minutes of peace and quiet in the house. The boys have gone to Lowe's to pick out a new tree to plant. Tomorrow I am planning on getting the house ready for fall. If any of you ladies who are crafty have any ideas, then please, share some of your secrets with me.

So that's it for now.

2 comments:

Holly said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! Welcome to blogging! It's the best! Thanks for the link... I'll add you to mine! Love you and miss you this weekend!

Nan said...

Yippee!